5 of the Best Organizing tips from Pinterest this month
There is so much great stuff on Pinterest! You can find anything – but I wonder – how much of this stuff really works? Well, I can tell you that as far as organizing your home, office, or life goes these are 5 of the best organizing tips from Pinterest this month! Let’s get right to it
I needed help in the new house.
When we relocated half way across the country we moved into a very different house and a really different climate. So, I didn’t know what I needed (maybe still don’t?) or what was really going to work in this new space. Of course, I go to Pinterest to find all these kinds of things – and so much more! These turned out to be the best!
- Getting organized in a small house – I really needed this one.
- And this one helped keep me on budget – always important!
- This is how I managed to get my thoughts straight first. This is my go to process – especially when I’m feeling overwhelmed.
- The easiest steps to organizing anything at all are broken down here.
- And this one inspired me to organize a space I hadn’t even thought of before – my computer – but makes a huge difference in my day
If you’re looking for ideas to get organized at home or in the office – and on a budget – you will definitely be able to find some great stuff in these posts. I bought all the organizing supplies I needed on Amazon – like always because I am really spoiled by Prime. Now that I’m staying so much more organized I find I have the time to easily wait for the free 2 day shipping.
I don’t know if this is good or bad. I work from home so I could go a while without ever even leaving the house…..hum?? Anyway – if you don’t have Prime you can try it here for free. Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Is it harder for you to get organized or to stay organized? Tell me – what works and what doesn’t for you!
Get the Pro Decor Plan
Get the step by step plan professional decorators use to give every room in the house the professionally designed look you want + free printables to keep you on track!