Getting the professionally decorated look you want in your house or apartment is so much easier than you might think because there is a simple process almost all professional designers follow. There are no decorating secrets that you are not supposed to know, and a simple plan will bring you the professional results you want.
You can get the same results as any pro designer
1. Start with finding your perfect colors and learn what proportions to use them in. You need to know your colors and how to use them because this is the foundation of your plan.
2. Choose main furniture pieces with confidence knowing that you are getting it right. This is important because this is where you spend most of your money. You want to get it right.
3. Choose accent furniture and decor pieces in the perfect type, color, and size for your space. This is the good part because this is where things start to get fun.
4. Bring everything together using professional designer arrangement and placement techniques. You are going to love this part because this is what you have been wanting to do all along.
5. Confidently change it up in the next room in a way that feels balanced and cohesive. This matters because you want your house to flow from one room to the next with enough variation to not be boring but feel cohesive at the same time.
There you go – done. Ok, so it takes a little more time than this – but it is this simple.
There is a free eCourse that provides much more detail that you can get for free
You will learn all the ins and outs of this process and will also get a mini-workbook to help you keep it all on track. Get it here
Get the Pro Decor Plan
Get the step by step plan professional decorators use to give every room in the house the professionally designed look you want + free printables to keep you on track!
I’ve received so much email about this process from people who are getting ready to sell their house.
Home staging is crucial when you’re selling you house if you want to get top dollar! Staging is one of the key factors that helped me make over $30,000 more than anyone else ever had in my neighborhood selling my average little starter house. The very detailed and easy to follow Ultimate Guide to DIY Staging Your House for Sale Workbook is on its way. Register here to receive free home staging tips and be the first to know when the workbook is ready (on track for January 2017). When you register you will get my 5 No Cost Staging Tips that work in every house – every time – for free.
Detailed No Cost Tips
Subscribe to get our latest home staging tips + Detailed 5 No Cost Staging Tips that work in every house - every time.